Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Drum Roll, Please!...


And the winner is................. Katie Johns!!!

Wow!  You guys are SMART!  I had several entries that had all the guesses correct!  So it was decided by a drawing.   I think that part might have been rigged, seeing as it was my sister who won the contest.  I can assure you that I did not rig it, but Katie IS known for those types of shenanigans, so I wouldn't be surprised!  Just kidding!  Everything was fair and square!  

Now Katie is the proud owner of a beautiful evening bag by Shananagins Bags!!   I had so much fun with this contest!  I just may have to do more of these this year!  

Thanks to everyone who entered, and congrats to KATIE!!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I just saw this post!!! What?!?!?! I am soooo excited! When did you really post this?? Why haven't you said anything to me? You're not right. Love ya!