Thursday, December 6, 2007

The first of many?

OK, so at the encouragement of some friends I have decided to keep a blog of my life. Why? I have no clue. It boggles my mind that ANYONE would want to read about my sad pathetic life. But hey-give the masses what they want, right?

That being said, er- rather typed, I guess I should start out with a little about me. I'm warning you, this isn't very exciting stuff, but it's necessary.

I am a 30 something single woman eking out an existence in sunny Florida. St. Augustine is home. Always has been and always will be. I have a fierce devotion to my God and my Catholic Faith, as well as my close knit family. I have two adorable nieces and a handsome little devil of a nephew. Then there are my two kitties, Domenic and Rosie.


I have been the nanny for a fabulous Catholic family in Atlantic Beach going on nine years now. When I started working for them there were 6 munchkins, and they have grown over the years to 8. These 8 little people (some not so little any more) have changed my life, and made me a better person. My funny bone has increased by at least twice it's size, and I now tend to take all things with a grain of salt, and a pinch of sugar. I have a feeling that the majority of these posts will contain amusing anecdotes about the funny things they and my nieces do. Deuce is only 9 months old, so he doesn't do too much of the funny stuff, YET! I'm sure it won't be long now, though.

Well, I had better sign off. I have my first of 2 ballet recitals to attend before 2007 blossoms into 2008! Ahhh, the glorious dance recital!

Have a blessed evening!

No comments: