Thursday, April 24, 2008

Nasty Bugs and Talking Pigs...

WOW! Sorry about not having posted in so long! I have been battling the nasty bug that has been going around! If you've had it, you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't had it, you will! No, I'm not being mean, just realistic. EVERYONE I know has had it. I have even heard people I don't know talking about how sick they have been with it. It lasted about two weeks from start to finish, with the last few days being the worst. I won't give you all the gory details, believe me, you DON'T want them! The last I will say on the topic is this: If you have this bug presently, I pray you have a speedy recovery! Drinks lots of fluids, and get lots of sleep! If you haven't had it: I pray that you don't catch it, but just in case, go buy a couple gallons of Gatorade and LOTS of toilet paper. You'll be glad you did when you don't have to go out to buy it!





Yvette and I went to see one of our favorite comedians; Taylor Mason. He does family friendly comedy and puppets are a big part of his act. If you catch him on T.V., then stop EVERYTHING and watch him! He is hilarious! You can order his DVDs off the Internet as well, I think you can even see him on You Tube and God Tube (the Christian form of You Tube). Well, he has lots of puppets, my two favorites are the pigs, (I have a slight "thing" for pigs. Ahem, Penny, Ahem!) They're names are Paco and Pacito. After having seen him live, I have developed a burning desire to own my own Paco and Pacito. I have no talent for vantriloquism, nor any desire to try it, I just WANT THE PIGS! I can't explain it. I won't even try. I just know that I am scouring the Internet trying to find these puppets so I can buy my own. I've found Paco, but Pacito is eluding me. But, read my lips: I WILL FIND HIM! He Will be MINE! Ha. Ha. I'm OK now. Really. I'm fine. I do have to go, though. I have a pig to track!



Be good and God bless!

No comments: