Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pony in a Tree

Today, John Paul decided to "prove" to us that he can sing opera.  I wasn't aware that we were in disbelief, but still, he needed to show us that he could.  WARNING:  This could get ANNOYING!!!

So- without further ado- It is my privilege to present John Paul sining "Pony in a Tree":



I didn't know that this opera existed.  He says it's his own composition, that part is easy to believe.  In case you couldn't figure it out, he's singing the same line over and over, and over, and over again.  That line is, "O little pony, who lives in a tree!"  He says it's because that's what opera singers do.  I was surprised by how well he actually did!  I have to admit that it does begin to sound a little like fingernails being scratched down a chalkboard, but I had to share it with you all.  My favorite part is how committed he is to the bit!  That and his "emotion" and his gestures!  Too funny! He didn't have to be prompted at all, he just stood up and announced that he could sing opera.  

That's all for now.  I believe that I have witnessed what my time in Purgatory will be like.  May God have pity on me!

Be good and God bless!

No comments: