Wednesday, October 22, 2008

As Promised...

So I promised to post again tonight.  Nothing really interesting to mention, except that I spent over an hour and a half on the phone with my sis.  That's only interesting to you because Inever get to talk to her for that long.  And the miracle of miracles was that all her kidos were in bed, so we could actually talk in peace and quiet!  I love talking and spending time with my sister, Katie.  We tolerated each other as kids, but now that were adults, we really enjoy each other.  I now know that I know that it is indeed possible for us to have "grown up time" too bad it's when we should BOTH be sleeping!  LOL!  I need to head off to slumber town!  I'm exhausted!

Good night, be good, and God bless!

P.S. Thanks for our chat tonight, T.  I know how hard it'll be to get up in the morning!  Love ya!
My crazy sister and Me!

No comments: