Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blogger's Block

So I've been experiencing "blogger's block".  You may not have been able to tell, but I hide it well!  ;)  

Here's my "trick".  I'll open a new post, enter a few notes on what I want the post to be about, and then SAVE it rather than POST it.  That way when I finally get around to posting it, the post will be on the right date, and it looks like I've been keeping up with my blog.  LOL!  

So I've been doing this ALL week.  That Birthday blog was soo long and involved, that it ZAPPED my blogging powers!  But I think that I am back on track!  

I may blog again tonight, just to prove my point!

Be good and God bless!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thank God you are bloggong again! I was having withdrawls. Love the new look and can't wait to see the even newer one.