Sunday, December 21, 2008

On the road...

Hello everyone! I'm blogging from the road on my way to Savannah. Ooooo- I LOVE Savannah! That seems to be the usual response when I mention going there. It's true- everyone loves Savannah. What's not to love!

So I'm going to Gorgia to attend the Baptism of my newest cousin, Garrison Lee- better known as Tripp. He's a cutie, and we will be meeting him for the fist time today! If he's anything like his big sister, Robbin, then he'll deffinately be adorable! I promise that I'm not "borrowing trouble" when I say that I can only imagine ththat this little man I'd bound and destined to be a handfull with a name like "Tripp". I can hear of now, " Oh, that one? He's a TRIPP!".

I'm going to keep this short. My battery is being eaten alive composing this! I'll post pictures tonight or tomorrow, depending on how late we get back!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: