Friday, January 9, 2009

Just a little clarification...

I've received quiet a few responses about yesterday's post.  Particularly over Grant's "emaciated" pictures.  So in order to put everyone's minds at rest, I thought I should include some pictures of him when he isn't acting the part of Oliver Twist.  In order to assure that no trick photography was used, I had him wear the SAME clothes as the last pictures.  This way you won't think I just put him in bigger clothes to make him look bigger.  Huh!  Like I'd do such a thing!!  (That's not really the reason he's in the same clothes, but it sounds a lot better than the truth, which is that he is actually wearing the clothes as he did yesterday, today.  Truth be told, he'll probably wear them tomorrow, too.  I'm just grateful that I have tomorrow off!)  Here he is...





See... We DO feed him!  Believe me we do, and he doesn't resemble a starving Ethiopian child in any way.  He was sucking in his nonexistent gut, trying to be funny.  Trying.  This kid has the metabolism of, um, well, I'm not sure what, but something that has super-de-dooper fast metabolism!  (Feel free to make suggestions for my sad attempt at comparison.)

I also tried to get him to flex his guns, but he refused.  Brian would have done it!  So, why is Grant so morally opposed to showing off his muscles?  I mean, he IS wearing a muscle shirt!!  Geesh!

No comments: