Monday, February 25, 2008

Christmas in February!!! (I {HEART} Michael Buble!!)









Christmas '07 has come to an end at last. You'll remember that my fabulous bosses gifted Meghan and myself with tickets to the Michael Buble concert. That was this past Sunday, and many of you have been wondering how it was. Well... the concert stunk. The music was terrible. The seat were awful, and the company was boring.





Oh, my goodness! I am SOOO joking! IT ROCKED! Honestly, it was the best concert I have been to in like, forever! He is an amazing performer and entertainer. We took some pictures and video to show everyone, but being there was amazing and the video doesn't do it justice! Regardless of the number of people in that Arena, it was a very personal and memorable night. Here is a picture of the two of us girls at the blessed event! Do we look happy, or what? I can tell ya that we were VERY happy! We had a great view of the stage and jumbo-trons from our seats, and Michael didn't look the least bit "ant-like"! And, MAN! Can that guy SING! I have always been impressed with his talent, but I was blown away by just how talented he is. And he is fun-ny! We laughed so hard and so much that my sides hurt! I know that Meg had a good time, but I think that she saw a side of me that she had never had the misfortune to see before. I was crazy excited and poor Meg had to sit through me saying "OH, I LOVE this song!", after each song. At some point she had to be thinking, " Is there a song that she doesn't love?". But she was very patient with me, and I hope I wasn't too annoying. The place was packed and everyone there got a great show. I can't wait for him to come back again. Meg and I have vowed to see him again when he comes, and regardless if I have to sell a kidney, we are getting VERY close seats! Like ON the stage close! In short, we had a blast, and I am in LOVE!






In the very off chance that the man himself is reading this blog: Thank you for a wonderful evening, Mr. Buble! It was a night to remember! You made me swoon. I am so looking forward to our next meeting!





And to Donna and Chris, thank you for the great tickets! It was so much fun, and to have gone with Meg, well, that was the icing on the cake! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!





MEG! Thanks for putting up with me! I had so much fun and it was great sharing this with you! {{{HUGS}}}



Well, that's it for now. I am still listening to "The Man", as I have begun to call him, and I have a feeling I will be for a while. Is there a support group for those of us addicted to Buble? If so I may need to spend a little time at that ranch.


Be good, and God bless!


(Here's my FAVORITE part of the Concert!)


Michael Buble Concert

Add to My Profile More Videos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon.......
I LUVVVVVVVVV M. Buble........I have only seen him in concert on Public TV...it must have been amazing.....wouldn't it be great if he was in Fla. during a visit by me....HAHA...Keep me posted as to his next appearance. Cuz Joanie

CatholicGirl said...

HA! HA! You are more than welcome to join us,but you either have to sell your own kidney, or contibute it to the ticket fund! I refuse to start offering up any more body parts for tickets! Thanks for commenting, Joanie!