Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sad Day...


I should blog today.  It's supposedly a "historic" day.  While I recognize that the election of the first African-American to the office of President of the United States of America is history making, I can't help my wonder that if this same man won't be remembered through history as the man you brought our great country to it's demise.  I'm not in much of a good mood right now, and therefore not in the best frame of mind to be publishing a post.  It just wouldn't be the light funny entry you all have come to expect from me.   

As a avid defender of Life, I am most concerned what this man will do to our children in the name of "Choice".  My heart is breaking.  I'm mourning the country I knew, and dreading the country we are about to become.  If you weren't before, then PLEASE pray for our great nation.  A nation that was founded on the belief that our God is a MIGHTY God, and founded by man and women who wanted to live in a land where the people worshiped and served Him, so to be a light to ALL nations.  

We DO serve a mighty God, may He have mercy on us and our children.  May He not retract His blessing upon the United States.  And may He protect those who cannot protect themselves: our children.

God bless America
Our Lady of Guadalupe, Patroness of the Americas; PRAY FOR US!

God bless, and pray fervently...

No comments: