Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Need a Padlock!...



FOR MY MAC!!!
Isn't there a saying that goes something like:

"Trick me once- shame on you!
  Trick me twice- shame on me!
  Trick me thrice- then it's time for a sophisticated security system to guard my Mac against     future goofy pictures!"

OK- so maybe that isn't an exact quote... 
but it's very close to the original saying!  In know, I've had two previous posts similar to this one,  but when you find pictures like this one staring at you:




You have little choice but to share the wonderfulness with all!

But wait!  There's MORE!!!

In fact, there are MANY MORE!!




WOW, Brian!  That's really close.  And that's quite the face!



Um, Grant... I think there's something wrong with your EYE!



Even Meghan participated in the shenanigans!  Can I not trust ANYONE??? JK


I've always secretly thought that Grant was an Alien from outer space, now I have PROOF!!!


Can you see the family resemblance?  Both have BIG mouths!!!



Now this one is awesome!  No trick photography here, folks! He really does this with his tongue!

This is an awkward and somewhat disturbing picture...


In closing, I think I have a decision to make.  Choice A.)  buy a heavy chain and padlock to secure my Mac.  (But that would be REALLY heavy and I doubt my Mac would fit into my briefcase with all that "bling")  There is a choice B, though...
I do believe that there is another well known saying:

 "If you can't beat 'em, JOIN 'EM!!!!"
I opt for Choice B!


Jp and I hamming it up for the Mac!  OOOh!  We're in a tunnel!!

This one gives me nightmares.  How about you?


There are many more where these came from, but I think I'll save them for another post...



1 comment:

Yvette said...

Hilarious! My favorites are "Mike" from Monsters Inc and "Spock" the Vulcan. You guys have way too much fun on Fridays! LOL