Monday, June 29, 2009

Falling Off the Face of the Earth...

While it may have seemed like I did indeed fall off the face of the earth, it would be closer to the truth to say that I fell off the face of the blogging world.

No excuses; I'll just pick up where I left off...

LOTS has happened, babies have been born, toddlers have grown bigger, kids have moved on from Jr. Hight to High School, and one of my birdies prepares to leave the nest after his Senior Year comes to a close in 2010!

All this piled on top of my moving home to St. Auggie, and I have plenty of reasons to not be blogging. But I miss you all soo much that I can't to stand to be away another minute more! (Well, it's either that, or I can't stand to hear another inquisition wondering when I'm gonna ever blog again... I'm not sure which it is...)

I have a little time coming up, and my goal is to catch you all up on the latest and greatest going's ons in the Super Nanney Nebulous!

Thanks for not abandoning me, even when it seemed like I'd abandoned y'all! Keep reading! I promise funny stuff to come!


No comments: